2 Day Hop-on Hop-off + Night Tour and More!
Sit back and relax as you cruise through the city on an open top bus 2 day pass and learn about San Francisco’s unique history while providing yourself transportation around town for 2 days.
With this 2 day pass you have the choice of a personal recorded or entertaining live commentary. You also have the opportunity to hop on and off the bus at many places of interest; to explore, visit attractions or to take refreshment before hopping back on-board to continue your journey.
This Package Includes:
• Two Day Hour Hop-on Hop-off
• Four Walking Tours (Chinatown, North Beach, Barbary Coast, and Fisherman’s Wharf – Details Below)
• Panoramic Double Decker Bus Night Tour
• Sausalito Trolley Tour
• 1 hour FREE bike rental (with purchase of 1 hour)
• Players Arcade & Grill Pint – Game Play Tokens
The tour’s main highlight is the journey over the fabled Golden Gate Bridge and the stunning views back across San Francisco Bay from Vista Point as well as the so-called Painted Ladies of Alamo Square are not in fact not ladies at all, but Victorian Houses that form part of one of the unmissable picture-postcard vistas of San Francisco. Wander uphill a little way from the Painted Ladies and enjoy an unrivaled vantage point from which to photograph or simply take in the breathtaking views of the city.
Tour highlights include:
- Fisherman’s Wharf: The cannery at Del Monte Square, Hyde Street, Dungeness Crab and famous sourdough bread.
- Lombard Street: The most crooked street in San Francisco
- Palace of Fine Arts: One of only a few surviving structures from the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition
- Disney Museum: The museum dedicated to Walt Disney
- Golden Gate Bridge: The international symbol of San Francisco
- Golden Gate Park: De Young Museum, California Academy of Sciences and the Japanese Tea Garden
- Haight Ashbury: Home of the Hippie and Beatnik Monument of the 1960s
- Civic Center: See City Hall and the Asian Museum of Art with a brief pause for photos
- South of Market: San Francisco’s Museum of Modern Art, Yerba Buena Gardens, and Contemporary Jewish Museum
- Union Square: San Fran’s central shopping district, Chinatown, Theatre District, Westfield Center and cable cars
- China Town Gate: San Francisco’s Chinatown
- Barbary Coast: Where Chinatown meets Financial District
- North Beach: Peter and Paul’s Church, San Francisco’s Little Italy including Italian cafes and restaurants
- Alcatraz Landing: The departure point of the ferry to the infamous Alcatraz island
- Pier 39: Aquarium, restaurants, shops and close up views of sea lions
The hop-on, hop-off facility is a great benefit of the San Francisco Sightseeing Tour that enables you to explore all the sights at your leisure. There are 20 locations where you can get off the bus at your leisure, to visit attractions and monuments or explore places of interest.
The hop-on, hop-off facility gives you the freedom to plan your own itinerary and to visit the places that interest you. You can hop on and off the open-top buses as many times as you want within the validity period of your ticket at any of the locations listed above and more. Of course, you are welcome to remain on the bus for the whole of the tour if you don’t want to get off.
The buses run every 20 minutes. This is to ensure that you are able to start the tour at your convenience and also that a bus is ready regularly in order for you to hop-on and continue your sightseeing tour after exploring the many attractions in San Francisco.
Choose between a live English tour guide or recorded commentary available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese.
About the four walking tours:
Chinatown Walking Tour takes you through the world famous historic neighborhood. See the magnificent Chinatown gates, the busy marketplace and the vibrant mix of historical and modern day culture. Our qualified tour guides will take you to the best places for authentic Chinese tea, Dim Sum, herbs and the fascinating fortune cookie factory.
North Beach Walking Tour takes you on a journey through the eclectic Little Italy district. From Washington Square Park to the incredible St. Peter & Paul Church, the tour will leave you with a taste of the bohemian lifestyle that inspired so many of the artistically gifted San Franciscans of previous generations.
The Barbary Coast Walking Tour takes you through a nine block radius of what was once the haunt of the low and vile. Hear about San Francisco’s small beginnings, its boom-town growth during the California Gold Rush and the end of The Barbary Coast due to the Red Light Abatement Act. The walk will take you through the present Financial District allowing you to see remnants of the past such as an old ship mast, passageways used for Shanghaiing and the hang outs of famous literary writers Mark Twain, Jack London, Ambrose Bierce, and Frank Norris.
The Fisherman’s Wharf Walking Tour takes you all the main attractions of the Wharf area, including Ghirardelli Square, the Cannery and Pier 39. See and learn about the famous food and restaurants and the historic ships at Aquatic Park. This walk will familiarize you with role the wharf has played in the history of the city.
All walking tours take approximately 1 hour and you are welcome to attend one, two, or all if you like.